Mi Roborock S50 Vacuum Cleaner Gen. 2
|Gross price||1 722,00 PLN|
|Net price||1 400,00 PLN|
|1-4||1 722,00 PLN||1 400,00 PLN|
|5-49||1 697,40 PLN||1 380,00 PLN|
|50+||1 599,00 PLN||1 300,00 PLN|
Add to shopping cart
|Model||Inteligentne urządzenia Xiaomi|
|Weight with wrapping||6,300 kg|
Mi Roborock Vacuum Gen2
- The vacuum cleaner has been equipped with the function of vacuuming and mopping. Thanks to the plant bionics system, its mop can automatically absorb water. The mop and water tank have an easy assembly system, and the mop cloth itself is wider than the brush head. The device first vacuums and then wipes the floor with a mop.
- It has been equipped with a precision LDS sensor that scans the room five times in the dimension of 360 degrees per second, and then uses the SLAM algorithm to map the optimal cleaning path of the room. It is possible to adjust the cleaning route on the map using the Mijia APP mobile application.
- The maximum suction power is 2000Pa. Thanks to the vacuum tornado system, the floating brush adapts exactly to the ground, coordinates the side brush and roller brush, thus deeply cleans the floor. After starting the application, Mijia will automatically recognize the carpet by matching the optimal vacuuming parameters.
- The vacuum cleaner is equipped with an omnidirectional sensor. Thanks to this sensor, the robot automatically avoids obstacles in its path.
- A vacuum cleaner using a 5200mAh lithium-ion battery provides approximately 2.5 hours of operation in standard mode